Re: Re: Car-Truck.com

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 22:39:57 EDT

Walt Felix wrote:
> He had a message up for about a week. Said because of family, job and
> personal obligations, he could no longer devote the amount of time
> required to maintaining the site and he had decided to shut it down.
> It was a rather quick decision and the site was gone only a few days
> later after the announcement. I think there was also a comment about
> bandwidth utilization and how his ISP was billing him for the over
> usage every month. I guess it was becoming cost prohibitive to keep
> running the site.

I tried to snatch as many of the articles off car-truck.com as I could
before they folded. I got most of the cool ones like the SRT-10 Ram,
Viper, Dakota, etc... If anyone wants em - let me know off list...
they are in MSIE archive format. I could stick 'em on my web server for
download if anyone is interested.

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (57) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/