RE: Electric Trailer Brake Controllers??

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 03:15:33 EDT

I have the Prodigy by Tekonsha. It is rated the best, and by my
experience is worth every penny. I use it to pull my 20' fifth wheel.
See the picture of it installed in my truck:

http://home.attbi.com/~billnis/dakota/mytrucktbrakes.jpg

Here's a great price on it:
http://www.rjays.com/Tekonsha/brk-controls-01.htm

If you have the towing package you can hook it up with the #3020 Harness
listed on the same page. No wiring required this way.

"Bill Nissley" bill@nissley.com KG6ONB
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd, 3" Fabtech lift, ORI pre-runner
light bar with PIAA 80Pro XT series lights, 32" BFG A/T's, Yellow Box
Speedo Calib., Flowmaster Exhaust, X-2000 bed cover, F/B 50mm Throttle
body, Pro Comp air intake, Viper electric fan, ASP crank pulley,
Roadmaster active suspension & RBW 'LIL Rocker 5th Wheel Hitch.