Re: Electric Trailer Brake Controllers??

From: Iver Nielsen (dakota4x4v8@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 18:34:07 EDT

I also have the Prodigy by Tekonsha. The Prodigy is an amazing piece of
technology. It is so far superior over the "timed" controller that I can't
even think of it in the same category.

I use mine with a 4000 lb 27' Award travel trailer. I'd have to say that if
necessary, I'd put off towing a trailer until I could afford to buy a
Prodigy. It is that good.

Good luck,
Iver Nielsen
StonieJr@glenniver.net