RE: Was:dodge owns mitsubishi? Now,ode to 2.2/K-car

From: Firebird (riversparrow@hotpop.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 09:32:50 EDT

I have the 2.2L in my Shadow, and while I miss my Dak terribly and the
other truck is not drivable the way I have it pulled apart ;o) - if I
had to go to a car, the Shadow was a great one. Though I will say, for
someone used to driving the 3.9L Dakota, to head down to a non turbo
2.2L sucks unless you have the stick shift. My car's an auto, the one
my friend has which is being converted to an autocrossing car is
manual... I much prefer the manual.

~ lora

"Between Daks"
'94 Dodge Shadow - 2.2L/A-413
'69 Ford F-100 - FE360/3 on the tree - Currently Under Restoration
'98 Dodge Dakota Sport - R.I.P.