RE: Chrysler Kills M80

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 09:29:52 EDT

All I can say about that truck is this. When I went to the
Barrett-Jackson auto auction in Palm Beach back in April Dodge was a big
sponsor and had a complete display set up with what they usually have at
the auto shows. The SRT-8 was there (man I want one) as well as the
tomahawk (would never ride it) and several others including the M80. All
I can say is it was much larger than I originally thought. For something
that was supposed to be a compact pickup it was nearly the same size as
the current dak. It was taller though. Either way it could be a
disappointment and a relief depending on what you thought of the truck.
I will say that it looked far better in person than in a picture. I
actually liked it in person (could use a better looking front end) than
what I saw in the pictures.

Jeff Durling