RE: Re: Re: New toy, WRX HELP

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 12:16:40 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Sevrence,
Sean (S.J.)
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 10:03 AM
To: 'dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net'
Subject: RE: Re: DML: Re: New toy, WRX HELP

Of course, I would buy one if we could get it in the Dak, but I doubt
that
will happen. A new suspension for the front end for the additional
weight,
then something in the back to provide the extra grip required. Perhaps
the
Viper wheels? lol. Same bolt pattern, but the wells need some massaging.

Sean

Do realize that the Hemi weighs less than the 5.2 and 5.9 do. Also it is
more compact. BTW, for those of you who are curious I didn't get the
chance to check the basic measurements in the GenII dak yet. I was going
all weekend.

Jeff Durling