Re: insurance?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 15:04:15 EDT

I just renewed my insurance and I get a $12 discount due to the Dakota's
safety ratings, USAA rocks! :) $1200/year for the R/T with two speeding
tickets and a minor accident (in my last Dak, not the R/T thank goodness)
and I'm 28 and living in Philadelphia (no one here knows how to drive,
except me of course lol). If any of you have any affiliation with the
military (I believe you can even join now if you have a family member in the
military, not entirely sure on that tho) you need to check out USAA, best
rates I've seen anywhere and awesome service.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T