Re: insurance?

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 15:42:38 EDT

That seems like some weird logic to me... If trucks DO more damage, then do
they sustain as much damage as cars do? If trucks GET more damaged in
accidents than maybe the rate increase _might_ make a little more sense,
however if truck can take more of a beating then maybe the insurance
companies should be giving us a $50 credit (c:

Brian