Re: Re: insurance?

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 15:44:19 EDT

Right there with you Dave. For my '97 Dakota and '90 Probe (Probe listed as primary, which it was going to be...oops!), I'm paying just under $1200/yr... Think I'm like $560 for 6 months. Course, no existing tickets or accidents (of my fault) on my records. I decided not to put my little trip into the ditch on my insurance seeing the premium increase would more than offset the cost to do the repairs myself...... I'll keep an eye out for any increases when I get renewed in August/September though. BTW, I just love that Multiple Car Discount, Fewer Drivers than Vehicles discounts... hehe... OH yeah, my 10' open trailer is on there too (for when it's sitting in the yard, not hooked up to a vehicle... whole whooping $10/year or so)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L