Re: Re: Bed Rug or Rhino Lining - Weight

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 15:14:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/27/2003 3:08:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ded74@yahoo.com writes:

> As Jeff said, I'd have to say the Rhinoliner too. My R/T had the factory
> plastic bedliner in it, which I took out and replaced with a bedrug. The
> plastic liner has to be at least three times heavier than the bedrug, if not
> more.
>
> -Dave
> '02 FR RC R/T

You guys are probably right then. I think I'm probably going to go with a
Bed Rug on my '95 then. Jeff, you said you might want one for your '96. Anyone
else interested? Maybe we can get Jonas to put a group buy together.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x2, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD