Re: Vipertruck up for sale

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 16:02:46 EDT

DICEMAN469@aol.com wrote:
> Man, I never thought I'd ever say it, but I think it's time to move on beyond
> the Vipertruck. But I bought it when I was 18 and had nothing better to do
> than tinker with it, and now I have too many more important things to do in my
> life, so it's time to purchase a vehicle that I don't feel the need to tinker
> with every weekend.
> For those who know the truck, you know what I got. For those who never seen
> it, here's a link:
>
> <A HREF="http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/R666QK1HN1MR.html">http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/R666QK1HN1MR.html>

Dude!! Unless you NEED the 8 K for food and bills and whatnot.. DONT
SELL! I refuse to get rid of my two babies because I know down the
line, when I do end up being a billionare (yeah right) I'll never stop
hating myself for selling them. Keep it!

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (56) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/