Re: Adam the Line-X tester (was: Bedliner "facts")

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 22:04:09 EDT

Welcome back, Adam! You've been
>pretty quiet lately - (as some of the BBQers noted - "TOO QUIET") -
>
> -Jon-

Well, i've been ridiculously busy at my new house, basically rebuilding most
of the interior, and i'm not done yet, even though i just had my house
warming party this past Saturday. haha
As for the July weekend, i'm not even sure myself what i will be driving up
there with...
I had planned on a certain "project" being ready by then, but since i
haven't even started it yet, well, i'm guessing that might not be a go. :(

At any rate, i will try to maintain a more vocal presence on the list with
my usual stories of lunacy on the trails. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....