Re: Adam the Line-X tester (was: Bedliner "facts")

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 08:05:14 EDT

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Well, i've been ridiculously busy at my new house, basically rebuilding
> most of the interior, and i'm not done yet, even though i just had my
> house warming party this past Saturday. haha
> As for the July weekend, i'm not even sure myself what i will be driving
> up there with...
> I had planned on a certain "project" being ready by then, but since i
> haven't even started it yet, well, i'm guessing that might not be a go. :(
>
> At any rate, i will try to maintain a more vocal presence on the list
> with my usual stories of lunacy on the trails. :)
>

> The Adam Blaster
> Two words, figure it out.....

Mista Blasta!!!

Well well - good to hear from you finally! Had me worried! (in more
than on eway LOL) You will be sad to hear that I have strayed away
from The Brotherhood Of Slackers and have actually got a job now.... I
started yesterday working for a national auto parts store heheh... got
me a 20% discount on purchases too!

I know I know I know... A job? Thats soooo uncool! But - I have a truck
that requires parts so what is a mud crazed wheeler gonna do eh? I'm
sure you can understand heehee.... I keep telling myself "its all about
the truck - its all about the truck"

I just have to worry about getting time off work now to get out there
this summer. We'll see what happens! Hope everything turns out well at
your new place - I'm still getting settled into mine - won't be all done
probably until the end of the year at the rate I'm getting unpacked.

Well off to work...

Terrible Tom

*********COUNTDOWN (55) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY*********

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/