Re: Hemi 1/4 time.

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 09:39:43 EDT

Yup, my RC R/T ran 15.3 bone stock (as high as 15.9, first time at the
track). Those Hemis seem pretty good out of the box, I'm sure a few mods
(headers, TB, pcm, etc.) and they'll really wake up. When Kenne Bell
finishes their kit for the Hemi it's gonna get really crazy, Hemis love to
get blown (don't we all ;) hehe). I've heard that there may end up being
some limitations due to the drive by wire throttle setup and of course the
pcm as always, but I think they'll still prove to be good runners. Of
course, by then I should have all of my goodies on and be blown as well, so
I'm not worried ;)

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T