Re: Battery, alternator question.

From: Hop * (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 10:03:17 EDT

Mine won't run with the battery disconnected..
It does as you mentioned.. Stumbles, sputters, then dies..
Is your battery holding a charge? I'm willing to bet thet the battery went
south on ya.. My old VW would run with out the battery.. But on my dak
the computer can't hang with the alt unless you rev the motor up..
--Hop