Re: Re: Re: insurance?

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 10:34:55 EDT

My 1.7 Rockers went in 2 months ago, M1 went in 2 weeks ago, F&B 50mm TB went in last summer, headers went in 4 weeks ago :-) I don't know if we'll ever actually do a DML meet down here at VMP this summer, I like to go on friday evenings. Weather is looking good, so I'm probably going up this friday :-) Don't think I've broken into the 14's just yet, but it better be getting reaaaal close. Supercharger is definitely not in this trucks future though. Too much upkeep IMHO, and I use it for towing quite often, etc.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L