Re: Re: Cleaning a K&N

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:35:39 EDT

HA! Have them come look at mine then! Mine is completely black, and I just cleaned it. I actually put it through 2 cleanings to the point that no more dirt would come out (not much came out the 2nd time). I oiled it, and it's just as black as it it pink. Mine also has some damage where there is little fabric, or whatever it is, in about a 1" diameter spot. I just said forget it and bought a new one, which should actually be here by now... I gotta go check on that :)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L