Re: Re: Re: insurance?

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:51:59 EDT

Ahhh Slicks do help out :-) Both times I've gone this year, I couldn't launch over 1500 RPM running street radials. One time, I even left it at 1500 rpm at launch, didn't get into it at all, and it still spun! Think I was running 25 psi at that point too (tire pressure ya fools!! not boost!! hehe).

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L