FOURWHEELER magazine subscribers...

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:34:41 EDT

This is a plea for any DMLer's who are or have been
subscribers to FOURWHEELER magazine. I am searching for
the articles from those issues that pertains to a Dakota
makeover. The precise makeover was one of the "Turtle
Expedition" projects. I have one of the issues, but am
searching for the others.

These articles were published in the year 2000. I have
contacted the publisher for the back issue copies, but they
have recently switched back issue publishers, and anything
previous to Jan 2003 is pretty much lost.

I am hoping that someone from the DML suscribed in 2000 and
would be able to scan the articles for me. The articles
were not more than 5-6 pages per magazine and there were
only 5-6 articles in the series, so it wouldn't involve
that much work.

Hope someone can help. I will also try other mailing lists
for help.

You can email me privately at waterbody@yahoo.com if you
have any info or contacts/websites of other mailing lists
that might help.

Thanks.

Cory