Speaking of insurance....

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:16:12 EDT

Found out that if you have mods done to a car or truck or whatever. To get
these mods covered, best to give a photo copy of the invoice for the parts &
lobar to your insurance agent. This is what I was told to do and my
insurance is by Farmers. If you have $$$$ worth of mods you might want or
have to add a rider to with your insurance to cover them.

I posted this as a "FYI". Its burns me when I hear stories about agnate not
tell customers about all there options and needs and then the customer get
hit with a unnecessary loses.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html