RE: anyone need seats?

From: Darin Van Stavern (jhwk1fan@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 16:26:44 EDT

I might be interested in swapping. I have the split bench and would rather
have buckets. What kind of condition are yours in. Mine are great. I
assume you have the console and everything? Mine is a '99 so they should
swap pretty easy.

Email me off list if you are interested.

God Bless,
Darin V.
jhwk1fandv@aol.com
Psalms 19:14