Re: Non-technical question

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 10:39:17 EDT

We were talking about that the other day... It's like they thought you
wouldn't realize that it was a clip so they put it on there. I keep my
insurance card in it for easy access. I was thinking about making a new
shorter overhead console out of fiberglass when I get my sunroof put in, and
I'll probably put some sort of outside temp display there then. Otherwise
it's pretty much useless space.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Craig Rash"" <CRash@infosysinc.com> wrote in message news:8F807B93637B104F96D6A4D187408C0D0620E5@infocoex2.infosysinc.com... > > I'm sure those of us with Sport models and I guess anyone without the > fuel computer have looked up at the area just in front of the map lights > and said..."Clip What??" I don't know what they were thinking of > clipping there but I haven't found any functional use for that clip! > I was thinking of putting a outside temp display there... Has anyone > done anything useful with that spot on the overhead console? I'd like > to know about it. > > Craig Rash > ------------- > 2000 Dakota Sport ClubCab Black 3.9 w/FABM >