Non-technical question

From: Craig Rash (CRash@infosysinc.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 09:09:43 EDT

I'm sure those of us with Sport models and I guess anyone without the
fuel computer have looked up at the area just in front of the map lights
and said..."Clip What??" I don't know what they were thinking of
clipping there but I haven't found any functional use for that clip!
I was thinking of putting a outside temp display there... Has anyone
done anything useful with that spot on the overhead console? I'd like
to know about it.

Craig Rash
2000 Dakota Sport ClubCab Black 3.9 w/FABM