Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 12:27:39 EDT

My experience with detonation and pre-ignition is somewhat limited, as I've
alway's
been careful to use the proper fuel and maintain proper ignition timing.

My Supercharged V6 ran into a lean out condition last year that resulted in
some popping
or mild detonation on both a dyno pull and a QTR mile pass...........

That problem was cured with a set of 24lb/hr injectors 2 days later and I
haven't had a issue
since....the Dak went 2 tenth's faster after the fix!!!!.

my current tuning issue will be cured with the APEXi Super AFC-2 in a couple
of
weeks.

Thanks for the Info Bob!!

I think that clarified things.