Re: RE: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: kenallgood@cox.net
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 15:45:37 EDT

Yup,I've completed 2 years, but I've been out for 3 years. Seeing what I can do to go back at least PT, but it's going to be hard to work and pay tuition as well as the rest of my bills. :( (especially when work and school are about an hour away from each other, longer if the traffic is bad, which it usually is). That, and the fact I hate school, it's a 24/7 job, cause there's always something more you can be doing to improve your grade (more studying, etc)

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L