Re: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 15:50:50 EDT

Thanks Rick, it's nice to be admired by someone older than I. I've always
had a problem with waiting for things though. I need the instant
gratification....that's why i'm a programmer, there's no waiting, it just
works or it doesn't.

Personally, I'll be grateful to not have to sell my most prized posession
(sorry but it's not the dak) to pay for school....I hope it never comes to
that, it would be a very very very hard decision.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Rick Barnes"" <barnesrv@attbi.com> wrote in message news:001201c32619$48ac38b0$0200a8c0@sys15... > > School sucks but one day you will be reaping the rewards for your self > discipline for the rest of your life and the car stuff you like now will be > accessible. You have your head screwed on right and I admire you for > keeping on, keeping on with school. You da MAN! > > Rascal > > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net > [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Josh Battles > Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 2:58 PM > To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net > Subject: Re: DML: Re: Re: Superchips Dyno Results > > > ""Kyle Vanditmars"" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message > news:bb5ih1$549$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > > > > > ""Josh Battles"" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote in message > > news:bb5b6s$dfk$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > > > > > Woah! I'm not adding a blower to my truck anytime in the near future... > I > > > was speaking hypothetically, and we were talking about Ron's truck. I'm > > > working my way through college, I can't really afford to drop 5 grand > into > > > my truck with my tuition bills. It would be nice though. Believe me, I > > > WISHED I could have gotten the 5 grand together to get in on the ATI > deal > > > that Chad setup a few months back. > > > > > > > Don't worry, I was speaking hypotheticals as well... I wish I had the > cash > > to supercharge my v6. I'm in the same situation... school's a pain when > you > > have all these cool ideas for stuff to do to the truck, ain't it? > > > > > > School sucks and work doesn't pay me enough. We're in the same boat... plus > I put all of my resources into finishing my non-dodge project first and that > took about 7 years of nickel and diming a car that I didn't drive ever. Now > we're talking about modifying my daily driver, that's a whole different ball > of wax, and I totally understand. > > -- > - Josh > Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L > >