On the road again.....

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 21:12:40 EDT

Worked some OT, Got a week off with pay and heading to Fl again. This time
its just to drop off my son and pick up Cindy (wife). Truck is about to turn
the big 50K. Is there any thing I should check before hitting the road? Here
a list of what I've done in the last few months or so for maintenance....

Oil and filter not due yet, ok till I get back.
Cleaned the K&N, last week
new surperteen belt (spell check couldn't help me) this week
Wheel alignment, rotate, balance and check PSI. this week
Replaced sparkplugs, Autolite 3923. 02/10/03, 7000 miles ago.
Checked all fluids. often.
Replaced radiator cap. last week
Replaced T-Stat 01/08/03
Tranny was serviced 12/02/02 at 40250 miles
Installed 2-gauge wire from Alternator to PDC to Battery pos. and from
battery to ground 2/14/03
Dealer check charging & electrical system OK, Found battery to be weak.
New battery is in the near future.

Think I'm doing ok. Any input would be helpful.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://www.mallettservices.com/y2kota.html
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm