Re: On the road again.....

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 23:18:53 EDT

Don, looks like you got about everything covered. Your post mentiond the
t-stat and the radiator cap but have you actually changed the coolant. Not
knowing I would guess that is the only thing I can think of. BTW, if your
battery is waiting until you get back those portable battery jumper are
great to have on a trip.

Jeff Durlng