Re: Ebay Chrome Headers

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 16:16:00 EDT

Well, since I'm a little bored at work right now (waiting for something to
run) i looked at his other feedbacks... this guy is a real A$$HOLE. I
wouldn't buy headers from him if he was the last source on the planet.
Everyone that gave him negative feedback was given negative feedback from
him calling them a bad ebayer and stupid. Interesting.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Rick Barnes"" <barnesrv@attbi.com> wrote in message news:009101c326e6$c7f7df70$0200a8c0@sys15... > > I agree, if they have more than 1% negative feedback, I pass on them. > > Rascal > > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net > [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Josh Battles > Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 3:49 PM > To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net > Subject: Re: DML: Ebay Chrome Headers > > > <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message > news:bb8b2e$8a1$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > Wow - that E-bay seller is a real piece of work!!! Has lots of > > positive feedback but several negative ones basically complaning > > of the same thing - poor quality, etc. His responses to the negative > > feedback look like they were written by a 6 year old! (I think I just > > insulted 6 year olds the world over) ;-) Essentially, if you complain, > > he lies and calls you names. > > > > One was particularly irritating - A guy bought some "block hugger" > > headers which his auction said "THESE HEADERS ARE DESIGNED TO FIT ANY SB > > CHRYSLER WEDGE ENGINES" and "273, 318, 340, 360 ENGINES". The guy > > complained "They sell an inferior product, don't respond to my email - > > I have $150 of junk!" The sellers response: "You HAVE a 360 DODGE and > > the crossmember will not WORK - Get rid of MOPAR Crap!" > > > > Cute. Remind me never to buy anything from this guy! :-P > > > > -- > > > > -Jon- > > I've come to the conclusion that all people are stupid until proven > otherwise, and that nobody is at all computer literate. At lease nobody > that works for the same company that I do. (besides our other IT people, and > some of them aren't the brightest either.) > > I've had a few experiances like that courtesy Ebay... I won't buy from > anyone that's ever had any sort of negative feedback anymore. It doesn't > even matter what it's about. That's one of the main problems with that > site. You can put up a picture of anything you like - even if it doesn't > resemble what you're selling. It would be nice if people were at least > honest and knowledgeable about their products. > > -- > - Josh > Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L > >