Re: SO CAL -- Carlsbad racing this weekend

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 13:53:40 EDT

hey jayson,

im up here in temecula, ca. i need to go to Carlsbad track real bad.
but my '92 Dak 318 needs a new thermostat. and i have to move
next weekend. so it looks like i have to wait till 6/14 to go.

maybe we could meet up at F&B someday. they're in Solana Beach right??

-dan k

original message below------------------------------