Fan Removal

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 14:28:40 EDT

I am swapping out the radiator on my 93 Dakota V8
and need to remove the clutch fan to gain
clearance to remove the tranny cooler infront of
the radiator.

I removed the 4 bolts that connect the water pump
pulley to the waterpump, but the pulley is loose
and the fan is not moving. How the heck does it
come off??

I was able to scrunch my arm infront of it enough
to get to two of the bolts for the cooler, but
the bottom ones are impossible without more
clearance.

HELP!!

Thanks

Tom

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.