Re: anyone ever replace cab mounts on gen2?

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 20:28:41 EDT

I replaced mine with Energy Suspension poly. mounts. Very east to do as long
as the bolts back out easily. Mine were no problem with an impact wrench.
Just have to do one side at a time. If you have a Club Cab, you will have to
call Energy Suspension and they will ship out 2 extra ones for free because the
retail kits only come with enough for a regular cab.
James