Brakes

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:35:12 EDT

i was looking online, and have found four sets of brake upgrade rotors that
i could use on my truck, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the
right direction. i keep hearing good things about the powerslot rotors, but
there are two types of rotors from powerslot (slotted and slotted and
indented). there are also slotted rotors made by "power stop," which i've
never heard about on the DML. also, SSBC makes a rotor upgrade kit along
with pads, which, if i can get for a reasonable price, i would consider.

so, should i spend the cash and get the SSBC rotors/pads? or should i just
get the standards powerslot rotors? should i get the powerslots with
indentations? how about the power stop rotors?

i'm looking at doing my brakes this week, as the suspension has gone south
on me, and the brakes have been making noise. thanks!

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0