RE: powertrax no-slip/rear-end help???

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:27:36 EDT

Nope! I am going to take my marry little time documenting every single piece taken out and put back in and will be taking MANY digital pics to go over with their tech. I do have to say they have been awesome with me...Can you tell me more about these "shims"...I really need to figure this thing out...

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com