Re: Hinged soft tonneau recommendations?

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 06:00:30 EDT

Hey Jon,

Not to throw a monkey wrench into the works on this, but have you
considered an Extang Tilt tonno? I don't have the tilt option for my truck,
but I do have an Extang tool box tonnno. I got mine from
www.accessconnect.com for $230 shipped and they have the full tilt tonno
for $290 with snaps or $340 in the snapless style shipped. Might be worth a
look. As far as warranty goes, all the hardware including rails, clamps,
and bows are lifetime covered and the tarp is good for 10 years from date
of purchase. Plus I really like the way they have the snaps set off center
on the slides to make it easier to secure the cover in cold weather. I've
had the Extang on my truck for about a year now and I'm really happy with
it.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Ray Irons
Dover, DE