RE: peeling clear coat... the saga continues....

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 07:14:46 EDT

Brian,
I think are both trying to help you, and also get out of the deal. If they
wanted to correct the affected areas, they should not be charging you
anything. $150 at their cost probably just about pays for the spot repairs.
(Course I don't know how big an area you're talking about.) You should get
them to cover any future areas that peal as well, because it is going to
happen. Just a matter of time. I don't believe anything is going to truly
correct your paint problems short of stripping and repainting the entire
vehicle.
Rich - Ashburn, VA