RE: peeling clear coat... the saga continues....

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 11:54:23 EDT

I hear you! mine started peeling after 3 years and all though my mileage was over by 3K my time warrenty was still going for another 3 months! They refused to do anything at first but later gave me a real crappy deal! basicaly take it to a crap shop to have the bed repainted. You've got to know this shop...really bad crap comes out from them. So basically my truck is almost completely clear-coat-less on the bed. I'm kinda hoping someone rear-ends me and i get what i want from insurance. The rear of my dak is pretty much crappy looking...some moron at work hit my truck yesturday but refused to fess up...the paint is scapped off my bumper. Just one more thing to the truck...

I haven't given up with dodge repainting my dak but it's pretty much a total loss!

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com