RE: powertrax no-slip/rear-end help???

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 13:35:26 EDT

I don't know. I'v got the stock LSD and hate it. It isn't preloaded enough
and doesn't work in reverse. I found THAT out when I stuck it in a snow
bank. I had the right rear compressed so hard the tire was bulging, and the
rear was about 3 inches in the air and just spun freely in reverse, but the
truck would grab going forward eventually just enough to stuff some rocks in
the holes I had dug and slammed my way back out.

Does anyone make a really GOOD lsd that will pull me out of these situations
I tend to find myself in quite often?