RE: peeling clear coat... the saga continues....

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 14:05:09 EDT

Sure would be nice to have a daily beater but that's not going to happen b/c of the wedding and house next spring... I am just having to simply face the fact that the truck is going to get all banged up and rusted! Sure was a great truck last spring before the paint started coming off. Now it's...no clear coat, door dinged b/c of my fellow workmates, scuffed bumpers for the same reason, and chipped up/rusted front bumper b/c i now have to drive in rush hour evey day! :-( This is the last time i have a nice vehicle as my primary vehicle...I am completely done with it...maybe in a year or two i'll get my mid-80's Ram and that will be my toy...My dak is just going to have to be another dailey driver that looks like crap...

Tim Althoff
www.yllwkdta.com