RE: On the road again....

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 15:05:48 EDT

I will admit it's not perfect. I have found that applying it in the late
afternoon or early morning and buffing with an old bath towel vigorously
it helps to prevent the streaking. Usually it will do it the first few
minutes then it goes away. You have to buff it so there are absolutely
no streaks. I find in the hot part of the day that getting it right with
this stuff is next to impossible.

On another note I used their window restorer that goes on like a past
wax. Basically, after nearly 7 years the windows on the dak were
starting to feel rough even though you couldn't see anything. That stuff
really brought them back. I wouldn't use on a newer dak unless there is
a lot of fine pitting.

Jeff Durling