RE: Cruise Control with MP PCM?

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 14:56:25 EDT

The only thing I can think of is to disconnect the cruise, install the
PCM, drive it a little, and then reconnect the cruise. Not sure where to
disconnect it but that is about the only thing that comes to mind and
that is form my computer experience and has nothing to do with trucks or
cars. Sometimes electronics don't see it if it's already hooked up but
when you reintroduce it it finally gets the point. I would agree that
the PCM is faulty but maybe not. Sorry, not much help there.

Jeff Durling