RE: On the road again....windshield pits Jeff Durling

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 09:32:06 EDT

Actually it was Rain-X brand. Not easy stuff to find. I only bought it
because I was going to start looking for something and just happened to
find it. It's a white bottle with the Rain-X label in blue with yellow
lettering. I found the one I have at Pep-Boys. Two of them right near me
and they vary greatly on what they stock.

Jeff Durling