Re: So nobody wants a FREE bedliner??

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 09:57:53 EDT

At 01:41 PM 6/4/03 +0000, you wrote:
> I believe Dave is planning to come to the BBQ. If there is any
>way he can bring it along, you would certainly be more than welcome to
>store it at my place until you can pick it up. (I'm sure I can find some
>place to put it out of the way.) :-)

Thanks for the generous offer, Jon. I know how much you love bed liners :-)
I guess that would be up to Dave. Dave?

>I know you will probably be drag racing instead of coming to the BBQ,
>but I'm sure you'll make it down this way eventually.

The St. Thomas mopar day is on the Sat. of the BBQ but I don't think
that I'll go. The track has really gotten run-down :-( NHRA withdrew
their sanction this year over an insurance selection dispute with the owner.
Doesn't really matter as there are no NHRA events scheduled there anyway.

I haven't decided on the BBQ as yet. There may be too many 4x4ers
there for us 4x2ers :-) I was hoping to drive the challenger down if I can
ever get Dave to buff out the paint. It would be a bit hard trying to
stuff the
liner into its trunk :-)

>Maybe even stop by my place when we caravan down
>to the Nats? You could remove the liner, lay down a blanket or something
>in the bed, load it up, stop by my place, unload the bed, install the
>liner, load the bed back up, then off to the Nats?

Great idea! Unfortunately, I decided to pass on the Nats this year :-(
Has to do with upping their entry fees to $100US for the Street class
and about that heat/humidity taking too much out of me :-P

Thanks again for the offer. We'll see what develops on all scores.

Grandpa :-)