Re: So nobody wants a FREE bedliner??

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 09:41:55 EDT

Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:

: At 07:43 AM 6/4/03 -0400, you wrote:
:>I don't have the room for it, so it's going in the trash if no one wants it.
:>Brand new, took it off the R/T right after I bought it and put a bedrug in.
:>Someone has to have a Dak that could use a bedliner, hate to throw it away,
:>but it's too big to keep. Last chance :) Dave

: I'd love to take it off your hands, Dave, but I'm too far away to come and
: get it.
: My sense of humour must have spread to my inner liner as the back edge has
: become warped. Don't see any paint rubbed off though :-) Since a new liner
: won't improve my ETs, I can't afford to buy a new one :-) Guess I'll have
: to just
: put screws in along the edge (ughh).

   I believe Dave is planning to come to the BBQ. If there is any
way he can bring it along, you would certainly be more than welcome to
store it at my place until you can pick it up. (I'm sure I can find some
place to put it out of the way.) :-) I know you will probably be drag
racing instead of coming to the BBQ, but I'm sure you'll make it down
this way eventually. Maybe even stop by my place when we caravan down
to the Nats? You could remove the liner, lay down a blanket or something
in the bed, load it up, stop by my place, unload the bed, install the
liner, load the bed back up, then off to the Nats?

  Anyway, just wanted to offer on the off chance that it helps out at
all!

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'