Re: Hawk Pads

From: Gregory POPOVICH (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:29:41 EDT

> Does anyone have the part number for the Hawk HPS Street Pads for
> my 2K 2wd
> Dak? I've been able to find the parts all over but I need the
> part number
> so I can have a friend get them for me.

Try www.tirerack.com(they are a reseller). I think they use the Hawk
P/N.

> Also, what's the general concensus about shoes? Raybestos?

I have them on my Neon. Been using them for over a year now. Very good
pads(I got the street/track pads & shoes). They work great after they
warm up a bit. No noticable fade, and the car stops on a dime. They do
leave a good bit of dust on the rims though.

Greg