Re: Hawk Pads

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 12:44:34 EDT

Thanks Greg, I'll probably end up getting them from tire rack. I was
looking for the part number (they dont' display it) so that I could check
for a possibly lower price.

Which leave the dust? the Hawk or Raybestos? I'm putting the Hawks on the
front and probably the raybestos on the rears....drums don't dust. I wash
my truck usually 2-3 times/week so dust on wheels isn't really that big of
an issue as long as it's not funny colored.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

"Gregory POPOVICH" <tmfu@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1edde11f0daf.1f0daf1edde1@icomcast.net... > > > > > Does anyone have the part number for the Hawk HPS Street Pads for > > my 2K 2wd > > Dak? I've been able to find the parts all over but I need the > > part number > > so I can have a friend get them for me. > > Try www.tirerack.com(they are a reseller). I think they use the Hawk > P/N. > > > Also, what's the general concensus about shoes? Raybestos? > > I have them on my Neon. Been using them for over a year now. Very good > pads(I got the street/track pads & shoes). They work great after they > warm up a bit. No noticable fade, and the car stops on a dime. They do > leave a good bit of dust on the rims though. > > Greg >