Re: Re: RE: {HELP} Low Oil Pressure at Idle

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 17:12:17 EDT

Still, if your planning motor mods, its worth a look....

glad its 'ok' again and might i suggest that you dump the electric sending
units and stick a 3/4 guage set in
I love mine and dont trust idiot lites and the electric ones very much

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9Mag 4x4 Flame Red