re: Re: RE: {HELP} Low Oil Pressure at Idle

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 16:13:53 EDT

thanks bill.

i think i found it tho. i took the connector off of the sending unit.
it seemed to look ok. the contacts were kinda ok. and then i put it back on.
i started 'er up and look at the gauge. it reads higher now. like it did
a few weeks ago. its sits around 11 oclock at idle and goes to noon, maybe
a tiny past noon when reved up to 3000.

chalk it up to a bad connection possibly. :)

-dan