Re: Dead PCM wanted

From: WP (puzlist@mn.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 00:35:44 EDT

My plan is to run the regular MegaSquirt batch injection at first. Once
I get comfortable that it's working well, I'll start working on a full
sequential system based on the MegaSquirt design. There are a number of
people on the MegaSquirt mailing list that are talking about doing
something similiar. Perhaps if enough of us work on it, one of us will
come up with something that works.