Re: Dead PCM wanted

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@datastar.net)
Date: Mon Jun 09 2003 - 17:41:15 EDT

Should be great in a 408 combo but WP why is sequential necessary? Is
emissions a big concern? Live in VA? It wouldn't be trivial to convert
MS into full sequential although it could be done. I'd rather see the
current development which is aimed at doing full fuel and spark with one
box. Looks like the coil-near-plug (EDIS) setup was released yesterday
- not sure if that is combined with fuel or not tho. Also wouldn't
expect any such unit to also have another map avail for things like
nitrous and water injection. It's cool to sit back and watch the new
features they are integrating into my home-brew PCM's at an amazing
daily rate. By the time I get it fully installed, it will be as good as
a full-on Motec setup. That reminds me - my Wide-Band Oxygen sensor
should be coming in thru Autozone channels soon...

Latr,

Shane